1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
4. This analysis is mainly curated for pre-selection. Details varies among developments, therefore, please read through our analysis in full before making comparison between developments.
How to use this preliminary analysis?
1. This analysis is curated for homeowners who need to have a basic understanding of the new launches attributes before deciding to register for one as you only have 2 chances to do so (conditions applied).
2. Our analysis cover potential west sun impact, potential prevailing wind exposure, viewing angle, potential noise disturbance as well as building distance. Our analysis is backed by data to substantiate our findings.
3. Homeowners can manage their expectations base on our individual attributes score OR total score.
Example 1, you only need to know about the west sun exposure, the score is 2 out 4. If the current subscription is already more than 4x and your chance of getting a unit with no west sun impact is 50% (2 out of 4). Then you will need to weight if you want to take the chance since high subscription may not give you that 50 percentile Q which you need, to get a unit with no west sun exposure (assuming no drop out for first 50% Q).
Example 2, you are not sure between 2 developments at 2 different towns. 1 total score 10 out of 20, current subscription rate 4.0; another score of 12 out of 20, current subscription rate of 1.5. Then the development with a score 12 out of 20 and lower subscription rates will give you a higher chance of getting a better Q number and to get better unit with good attributes.
River Peaks I and II is the first development to be developed under the PLH (Prime Location Public Housing) framework. 10 years of MOP and 6 years of waiting time may not deter buyers from trying their luck for the ‘lottery effect’, but that 16 years (refer to our points to ponder below) may see plenty of changes in your immediate vicinity and your supposedly long-term investment decision.
"Really satisfied with the entire process - Soon Ching walked us through our options with evidence to back his suggestions and took the time to explain the rationale behind livability conditions of certain apartments. Would highly recommend his services for new home-buyers!"
Dr. Joel Arun | Resident Doctor, CGH | SoBF Queenstown 3-rm 2021
Our Scoring scale
We rate this development with an overall score of 11 out of 20
RIVER PEAKS I & II | PARC CLOVER@TENGAH |
PARC GLEN@TENGAH | HOUGANG OLIVE |
KENT HEIGHTS | NANYANG OPAL |
TANJONG TREE RESIDENCES@HOUGANG |
HEART OF YEW TEE
Copyright © 2O21 email@example.com
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.