1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
4. This analysis is mainly curated for pre-selection. Details varies among developments, therefore, please read through our analysis in full before making comparison between developments.
Important considerations before choosing a unit at this site
1. Located next to the Redhill MRT station is definitely a plus point when it comes to travelling convenience. Will it greatly affect your future price upside? Based on LTA Transport Master Plan 2040, the main target is the 20-minute towns and a 45-minute city design. With the recent emphasizing of ‘15-minute city’ throughout the world, it seems like by 2040, when LTA achieve its target, the premium of proximity to an MRT node may not be so obvious anymore. On top of that, the current East West MRT line has been in operation for more than 35 years. Therefore, wear and tear will be an issue over time (Third- rail replacement was carried out between September 2015 to August 2017 which provides electricity to the train to increase its electrical system reliability).
2. Immediate and potential future surrounding development or redevelopment. Immediate surrounding developments refer to the above-mentioned developments which have been planned to be developed before the end of the current Master Plan 2019. The potential future surrounding redevelopment refer to the potential SERs program which may happen to most of the surrounding developments with remaining lease lesser than 50 years. Should SERs happen, these lands will be redeveloped and the future development (of course with higher plot ratio and directly contribute to higher building heights compare to current) will potentially reduce your view potentials.
i. The above will lead to a careful consideration of your investment timeline (from construction till MOP) compares to the SERs potential redevelopment timeline.
ii. If you are buying for long term stay, how will the future potential surrounding developments will affect your property attributes? Example, the sun exposure, prevailing wind exposure, viewing angle, building distance, etc.
The above are the probabilities which we have simulated for Bukit Merah Ridge future residents who have engaged us to better understand their future home and hedge their future risk.
more to come...
When we receive our balloting results for our 2nd BTO, we wanted to pick the best home we can get base on our perception, logic and limited knowledge.
Was recommended by my friend to Soon Ching to look deeper into factual data before committing to choose our next home.
At first we were skeptical as to what additional data hausanalyst can provide and we were very much surprised.
Soon Ching gave us a free insight to what we will be expecting when we engage him. Sound, wind and sun detailed analysis report coupled with visual CGI modelled to the exact dimensions of the flat.
He was also able to show us the individual unit and stack view inside and out as well, not forgetting the sun animation throughout the months and down to the time each day !!
Oh yes the current and projected view as well ! URA considerations all included and explained.
Overall we were very impress with his work and it helped us greatly to understanding each stacks and blocks in the project, aiding us to narrow down to the individual level of unit of our choice 😃
All in all, Soon Ching charges is reasonable, services provided was prompt and responsive , very detailed and professional !!
A big thanks to you Soon Ching !!
Mr Daniel K | Public Service | Bukit Merah Ridge 4-rm 2022
ALEXANDRA VALE | CENTRAL WEAVE @ AMK |
HAVELOCK HILLSIDE | JURONG EAST BREEZE |
KEAT HONG GRANGE | SUN PLAZA SPRING |
WOODLANDS SOUTH PLAINS
Copyright © 2O22 firstname.lastname@example.org
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.