1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
4. This analysis is mainly curated for pre-selection. Details varies among developments, therefore, please read through our analysis in full before making comparison between developments.
post 3D modelling analysis
1. '1' to '4' denotes scoring for the analyzed attributes.
2. '1' denotes lease favorable, '4' denotes most favorable.
3. 'distance' attributes not tallied with the rest as there are stacks with '0' score.
4. Full detailed analysis available in our paid analysis report.
Hello SC! 😊 Thank you so much for being a huge part of our BTO journey! As first time owners, at the start we depended on free online sources for tips on choosing a good unit. But all that turned out to be not backed up by data and evidences. Your sessions have been very informative and definitely more accurate than what is available for free online. We gained so much more insights and really learnt that choosing a good house is more than just choosing a corner unit or choosing an unit far away from the chute LOL. Your sessions helped us consider factors that we have not thought of before such as how much wind we will be getting, how much sun we will be getting and what view we will be getting. For the price we are paying you, what we get is really very worth it ah considering how much work you put in to get all these data. Thanks again for all your sharing! 🤗 we are really noobs at this but thanks to you we are no longer mindlessly choosing our unit 😆
Ms Ai Yu | Medical Social Service | Tampines Green Quartz 4-rm 2021
RIVER PEAKS I & II | PARC CLOVER@TENGAH |
PARC GLEN@TENGAH | HOUGANG OLIVE |
KENT HEIGHTS | NANYANG OPAL |
TANJONG TREE RESIDENCES@HOUGANG |
HEART OF YEW TEE
Copyright © 2O21 email@example.com
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.