BTO Parc Clover @ Tengah (Nov 2021)
1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
4. This analysis is mainly curated for pre-selection. Details varies among developments, therefore, please read through our analysis in full before making comparison between developments.
post 3D modelling analysis
1. '1' to '4' denotes scoring for the analyzed attributes.
2. '1' denotes lease favorable, '4' denotes most favorable.
3. 'distance' attributes not tallied with the rest as there are stacks with '0' score.
4. Full detailed analysis available in our paid analysis report.
"We engaged Hausanalyst to help us with our 4-room flat selection at Tengah. We chose to engage Hausanalyst because he was able to provide additional information through his digital twin model of the BTO project.
It added new perspectives that you wouldn't be able to observe just from the site plan itself from HDB. We were able to analyze things like sun direction (throughout the year), wind simulation and even the view from the stack and unit.
He also includes noise analysis of the stacks to inform us of the potential pitfalls for different stacks.
Throughout the process, Hausanalyst was highly professional and he provided us with insights as an architect which most first timers wouldn't know about. He was also very open to sharing his knowledge with us.
I am glad that we chose to engage Hausanalyst to help us select the best unit that fits our needs. We would highly recommend him to other first-time homeowners."
Mr. Si Jie and Ms. Joey | data scientist | Tengah GardenCourt 4-rm 2021
RIVER PEAKS I & II | PARC CLOVER@TENGAH |
PARC GLEN@TENGAH | HOUGANG OLIVE |
KENT HEIGHTS | NANYANG OPAL |
TANJONG TREE RESIDENCES@HOUGANG |
HEART OF YEW TEE
Copyright © 2O22 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply.
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.