1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
4. This analysis is mainly curated for pre-selection. Details varies among developments, therefore, please read through our analysis in full before making comparison between developments.
How to use this preliminary analysis?
1. This analysis is curated for homeowners who need to have a basic understanding of the new launches attributes before deciding to register for one as you only have 2 chances to do so (conditions applied).
2. Our analysis cover potential west sun impact, potential prevailing wind exposure, viewing angle, potential noise disturbance as well as building distance. Our analysis is backed by data to substantiate our findings.
3. Homeowners can manage their expectations base on our individual attributes score OR total score.
Example 1, you only need to know about the west sun exposure, the score is 2 out 4. If the current subscription is already more than 4x and your chance of getting a unit with no west sun impact is 50% (2 out of 4). Then you will need to weight if you want to take the chance since high subscription may not give you that 50 percentile Q which you need, to get a unit with no west sun exposure (assuming no drop out for first 50% Q).
Example 2, you are not sure between 2 developments at 2 different towns. 1 total score 10 out of 20, current subscription rate 4.0; another score of 12 out of 20, current subscription rate of 1.5. Then the development with a score 12 out of 20 and lower subscription rates will give you a higher chance of getting a better Q number and to get better unit with good attributes.
Parc Clover@Tengah is the 12/13th development within Tengah township. It’s also the 3/4th within the Park District after the Parc Woods@Tengah apart from being the 6/7th development with total units exceeding 1,000 unit in a single development. Interestingly, there will be a bus interchange (under construction) next to this site. We will share our view (whether this is a long-term or a short-term amenities) on the bus interchange and the implication of having a Bin Centre for PWCS at later dates through our virtual meet.
This development was designed by HDB’s own Building and Research Institute. It was designed together with Parc Residences@Tengah (which won 2021 HDB Innovative Design Award for to-be-built mixed development category and Innovative Engineering Award (Design) for to-be-built housing category). Tender for this development have been awarded back in January earlier this year to Guan Ho Construction Co (Pte) Ltd.
"We engaged Hausanalyst to help us with our 4-room flat selection at Tengah. We chose to engage Hausanalyst because he was able to provide additional information through his digital twin model of the BTO project.
It added new perspectives that you wouldn't be able to observe just from the site plan itself from HDB. We were able to analyze things like sun direction (throughout the year), wind simulation and even the view from the stack and unit.
He also includes noise analysis of the stacks to inform us of the potential pitfalls for different stacks.
Throughout the process, Hausanalyst was highly professional and he provided us with insights as an architect which most first timers wouldn't know about. He was also very open to sharing his knowledge with us.
I am glad that we chose to engage Hausanalyst to help us select the best unit that fits our needs. We would highly recommend him to other first-time homeowners."
Mr. Si Jie and Ms. Joey | data scientist | Tengah GardenCourt 4-rm 2021
We rate this development with an overall score of 11 out of 20
Our Scoring scale
RIVER PEAKS I & II | PARC CLOVER@TENGAH |
PARC GLEN@TENGAH | HOUGANG OLIVE |
KENT HEIGHTS | NANYANG OPAL |
TANJONG TREE RESIDENCES@HOUGANG |
HEART OF YEW TEE
Copyright © 2O21 email@example.com
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.