1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
We rate this development with an overall score of 10 out of 20.
Our scoring scale
1. Next, we will post our written analysis for selected stacks at Bishan Towers (Aug 2020 BTO). This written analysis will cover the sun, wind, viewing angle, noise and distance attributes for each of the analysed stacks.
2. For homeowners who have selected their unit, you can refer to our analysis to ascertain if you have made the right decision. Should you need to verify our data, you are welcome to join us in our weekly meet the homeowner session where we will show you the model itself and how we build, then analyse it.
3. We will do a price comparison between the 2 developments at Tampines South – Tampines GreenGem and Tampines GreenOpal. Once the pricing for all units at Tampines GreenEmerald release, we will make comparisons between the 3.
Bookmark this page for more updates.
BARTLEY BEACON | BISHAN RIDGES |
GARDEN COURT@TENGAH |
GARDEN TERRACE@TENGAH |
PARKVIEW@BIDADARI | SUN SAILS |
TAMPINES GREENEMERALD |
Copyright © 2O2O firstname.lastname@example.org
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.