1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published.
We rate this development with an overall score of 10 out of 20. We will update on the architect’s information as and when we have the correct information to share.
Our scoring scale
1. 9 BTO developments have been launched within the Bidadari township since Nov 2015.
2. We have included both Novembers 2020 BTO, ParkView@Bidadari and Bartley Beacon in this pricing analysis.
3. Price analysis are based on prices for both 4-room and 5-room with per square foot price as reference due to different unit sizes for the same room type.
4. Similar pricing band (Y axis) for easy comparison between 4-room and 5-room.
1. Prices for 4-room hovering around a high range of S$530psf with anomaly observed at Woodleigh Village and recent launch, ParkView@Bidadari and Bartley Beacon.
2. Prices for 5-room hovering around a high range of S$525 psf with anomaly observed at recent launch, Bartley Beacon.
3. Bartley Beacon 4-room recorded the widest high-low price band and narrowest for Woodleigh Hillside 95sqm.
4. Bartley Beacon 5-room recorded the widest high-low price band and narrowest for Woodleigh Hillside 116sqm.
1. Woodleigh Village is sited on a land planned for residential with commercial components and immediate proximity to Woodleigh MRT station. The price premium is to be expected. Bartley Beacon reflected the same pricing range with immediate proximity to Bartley MRT station. ParkView@Bidadari have been price at similar range due to proximity to the Lake cum Reservoir as well as sited next to the Bidadari Park.
2. Same as note 1. No 5-room unit available at ParkView@Bidadari.
3. There are 2 points to note which may contribute to the wider price band for Bartley Beacon. Bartley Beacon is a site elongated along the North East - South West axis and the earth terrain profile is sloping downwards from South West (Bartley Walk) to North East (Bartley Road) and South East (Mount Vernon Road).
a. To mitigate the huge terrain differences and to connect Bartley Walk and Mount Vernon Road at a technically workable gradient for vehicle movement, retaining wall have to be introduced at the South West end of the development due to massive earth cut. This earthwork solution has unintentionally created a less popular building blocks towards the South West end facing the Maris Stella School to the North.
b. The site is elongated, therefore residents living towards the South West end would have to walk further compare to those staying nearer to the Bartley MRT station.
Note that the pricing has not correctly reflect the west sun exposure in Bartley Beacon. Therefore, homeowners may benefit financially from this lack of pricing appraisal mechanism.
4. Same as note 3.
To get in depth data and analysis for Bidadari, homeowners can opt to top up S$150.00 on top of either our ‘Most Popular’ or ‘Absolute’ package (NOT applicable to Group Purchase).
ALKAFF BREEZE | BARTLEY GREENRISE |
HARMONY VILLAGE@BUKIT BATOK |
MCNAIR HEIGHTS | PARCWOODS@TENGAH |
PARKEDGE@BIDADARI | WEST HILL@BUKIT BATOK
Copyright © 2O21 email@example.com
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.