We rate this development with an overall score of 9 out of 20. We will update on the architect’s information as and when we have the correct information to share.
Our scoring scale
1. 9 developments have been launched within the new Tengah township since Nov 2018.
2. We have left ParcResidences@Tengah (Aug 2020) out from this price analysis as earlier launches were concentrated in Plantation and Garden districts, therefore allowing meaningful price comparison.
3. Price analysis are based on prices for both 4-room and 5-room with per square foot price as reference due to different unit sizes for the same room type.
4. Similar pricing band (Y axis) for easy comparison between 4-room and 5-room.
1. Prices for 4-room hovering around a high of S$350psf with anomaly observed at Plantation Village and Plantation Grange.
2. Prices for 5-room hovering around a high of S$375-S$400 psf with anomaly observed at Plantation Village and Plantation Grange.
3. Larger unit size for the 4-room type came with lower upper band psf price (i.e, Plantation Grove 93 sqm vs 96 sqm; Plantation Acres 94 sqm vs 95 sqm).
4. Larger unit size for the 5-room type came with higher upper band psf price (i.e, Plantation Grove 113 sqm vs 116 sqm; Plantation Acres 113 sqm vs 114 sqm).
1. Both developments (Plantation Village and Plantation Grange) have direct access to the Tengah Plantation MRT station at their door step. Plantation Village valued at higher price point due to its land usage as ‘commercial with residential’ which comes with higher land value.
2. Same as note 1.
3. The average unit price for bigger unit return with higher psf price as opposed to the higher band psf price. In short, this translate to buying bigger unit at higher floor somehow is cheaper than buying a lower floor unit.
4. Interestingly, the opposite was recorded for 5-room compare to note 3 above. Bigger unit size for a 5-room came with higher price point for higher floor units but lower average psf price.
To get in depth data and analysis for Park District, homeowners can opt to top up S$75.00 on top of either our ‘Most Popular’ or ‘Absolute’ package (NOT applicable to Group Purchase).
We will provide data and analysis for:
i. Parc Woods @ Tengah vs Parc Residences @ Tengah
ii. Parc Woods @ Tengah vs rest of launched development in Tengah
iii. Parc Woods @ Tengah vs Bukit Batok selected BTO development.
ALKAFF BREEZE | BARTLEY GREENRISE |
HARMONY VILLAGE@BUKIT BATOK |
MCNAIR HEIGHTS | PARCWOODS@TENGAH |
PARKEDGE@BIDADARI | WEST HILL@BUKIT BATOK
Copyright © 2O21 email@example.com
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.