We have been receiving frequent request to analyse new BTO launches to allow potential home buyers to assess whether they would like to register for the project rather than being ‘forced’ to choose a unit from the project which they found out that they don’t really like it later on. Thus, we have worked on a systematic way to analyse a development from the macro aspect like anticipated west sun exposure, anticipated wind exposure, density/ total numbers of units, surrounding development (current and future), MRT/LRT proximity and other information which you will never get from any other online or offline sources.
To create a systematic way to analyse a development and based on the collected attributes described above, we have organised the rating for each attribute into a scale of 1 to 4 (1 being not so desirable to 4 which is most desirable). These attributes description will be made available to paid subscribers who wish to understand the in-depth analysis and how we can help homeowners assess their risk before they invest into one of the largest investment in their life. Our scoring system is based on data collected from all BTO launches and SERS program since year 2010 which consist of more than 234 developments with more than 165,000 units in total (on average, HDB only launch 16,000 to 20,000 units per year).
Overall, we rate this development at 11 out of total 20.
Before you decide to give a go for this project
1. What is Jurong Region Line and how will it affect you in terms of design and construction?
2. How will the delayed HSR impact your investment?
3. What is district cooling (which will be use in this development) and how will it impact the home owner?
4. What is PWCS and what is the impact on your future investment?
5. How does the development phasing being planned and what is the pro and con of going for this development? We will advice readers who engaged us discreetly on which other development have been planned.
6. What is the development potential in terms of pricing compare to Bukit Batok which is just next door? Bidadari township pricing movement may help to shed some light.
Like and Share this post as we will be updating this article from time to time
Copyright © 2018 by email@example.com
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.