1. Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide only and use it at your own risk.
2. Please note that changes/ update based on updated information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
3. Analysis was done based on available data at the time of this review being published
How to use this preliminary analysis?
1. This analysis is curated for homeowners who need to have a basic understanding of the new launches attributes before deciding to register for one as you only have 2 chances to do so (conditions applied).
2. Our analysis cover potential west sun impact, potential prevailing wind exposure, viewing angle, potential noise disturbance as well as building distance. Our analysis is backed by data to substantiate our findings.
3. Homeowners can manage their expectations base on our individual attributes score OR total score.
Example 1, you only need to know about the west sun exposure, the score is 2 out 4. If the current subscription is already more than 4x and your chance of getting a unit with no west sun impact is 50% (2 out of 4). Then you will need to weight if you want to take the chance since high subscription may not give you that 50 percentile Q which you need, to get a unit with no west sun exposure (assuming no drop out for first 50% Q).
Example 2, you are not sure between 2 developments at 2 different towns. 1 total score 10 out of 20, current subscription rate 4.0; another score of 12 out of 20, current subscription rate of 1.5. Then the development with a score 12 out of 20 and lower subscription rates will give you a higher chance of getting a better Q number and to get better unit with good attributes.
Hougang planning area as defined by URA consist of 10 planning subzone which include Lorong Ah Soo (Kovan Wellspring) and Tai Seng (Hougang Citrine) planning subzone. Since 2011, Hougang planning area have seen new launches in Hougang East, Kangkar and at least 6 new developments within Trafalgar planning subzone. Under master plan 2019, the focus will shift towards Tai Seng planning subzone with Hougang Cintrine being the first to be launched. There will be at least 3 other plots to be developed as residential (4 as indicated by HDB) within the same vicinity. The immediate challenge of staying here will be mainly accessibility to MRT with the nearest being at lease 1km away to either Bartley MRT station or Tai Seng MRT station. Its proximity of 1km away from the Bidadari new town to the South West and potentially new town at Payar Lebar air space tract to the East will be the main draw as it presents a huge potential for being the fridge for these 2 new towns. Being located near to the mostly industrial area will also allow future homeowners to divest their property into a rental unit in the future should this industrial zone attracts high value industries.
We rate this development with an overall score of 9 out of 20
Our Scoring scale
TAMPINES GREENJADE | TAMPINES GREENQUARTZ |
KOVAN WELLSPRING | HOUGANG CITRINE |
QUEEN'S ARC | TOH GUAN GROVE | TOWNER RESIDENCES
Copyright © 2O21 firstname.lastname@example.org
YAP CHEE KEONG
1/27/2022 07:34:02 am
chua soon ching
1/27/2022 07:52:03 am
If you have a Q number, then you will received the selection package which includes the development brochure for your perusal. Else, you can ask from future neighbors who have selected their unit for the development brochure.
Leave a Reply.
An architect with 2 bachelor degrees. 15 years of industry related experience in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed for more than 10,000 units of completed residential property in Singapore, China and Malaysia including landed and non-landed alike. Designed for residential, healthcare, industrial and transportation oriented development (Finalist at World Architectural Festival 2014, Master planning; Won Singapore Institute of Planners Best Urban Design Project 2013). Completed projects including 1,010 units Punggol Topaz, Singapore, 2,290 units of landed and high-rise residential development in Xian, China, 4,236 units of high-rise residential development in Shenyang, China, 3,595 units of high-rise residential development in Chengdu, China and many more.