- Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide and use it at your own risk.
- Please note that changes/ update based on available information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
- Analysis was done based on available data at the time of publishing of this review.
- As each and every unit has it's own attributes, analysis shown here only represent the majority units in the stacks having the same attribute including sun, wind, view, distance etc.
- Both are located 1.5km away from the existing Tampines MRT station (EW2). Within this vicinity, there’s been a recent condominium named The Alps Residences launched just across Tampines Street 86 and another have been tendered out with a closing date by April 2017.
- Knowing what’s happening around Tampines GreenBloom and GreenFlora will allow future owners to mitigate the impact of surrounding development. Beyond these sites towards the west, there will be huge plots of land reserved for future industrial usage. There will be at least 1 or 2 developments left in this vicinity which is next to Tampines GreenLace. How will all these impact your future unit and livability conditions? Find out the answer in our paid report.
- Understanding the surrounding future development in terms of usage, building heights, density etc will allow buyers to make informed decision on which stacks or units to go for to take advantage or to avoid unnecessary pollution or bad attributes cause by your surrounding in the future.
- Both sites are almost the same in terms of land area and both are allowed to be built up to plot ratio 2.8 based on URA Master plan 2014. Both sites are facing the same roads with Tampines GreenBloom having the advantage of sitting next to the neighborhood park.
- Both of these developments are being designed in almost carbon copy of each other in terms of block plan, block placement and placement of MSCP block and even the drop off approach and design.
- By placing 5-room and 3-gen units facing the neighborhood park, it’s almost like indicating that these units/stacks will be the premium among all the units here, or is it so? Why? You will find the answer in our paid report as we will analyze the impact of the site layout in terms of west sun exposure, wind exposure and many more aspects.
- Ms Ann Y(2017) tampines greenverge
- Both developments are at 15 storey high and the only difference between the two is the additional ½ level of MSCP at Tampines GreenFlora. A flat skyline among both developments will not present any advantage of getting the higher floors.
- In a flatted skyline development, which level will be more attractive or which stacks will be more sought after? Buyers will have to choose between high floors, mid floors or lower floors, and what is the indication of these 3 categories? We have the neighboring The Alps Residences model and Tampines GreenForest in our database which will help owners make an informed decision when it comes to view from each and every unit of both developments.
- Our inch accurate 3D model of the whole development and the immediate surrounding development will allow users to experience in real time (via VR, virtual reality) how the view from your Living room and bedrooms will look like and if it’s worth so much to pay for it?
- Both developments have a similar unit layout for all the 3 different room types. Having the household shelter placed next to the entrance is still the current flavor and this has somehow created an awkward space for the Living Room.
- We have a good idea of how you can reorganize the space to better utilize it rather than letting the current layout become a constrain to the unit itself. We will have a unit 3D model to explain this with the alteration idea to better enhance the unit layout.
- Users can immerse themselves into our inch accurate (99% accuracy) unit model via VR (virtual reality) to determine if the unit is the right size for their family, the placement and sizes of furniture which can fit into these spaces, types and colors of finishes for wall, floors, ceiling etc.
- Mr J. Lim (2017) tampines greenverge
- In Singapore, roads were categorized into 5 different categories. These categories are being used as a guideline to allow a buffer for new developments. As the noise from moving vehicles gradually became a concern to residents, the road category will also serve as an indication of the future potential of vehicle volume along these roads. The higher vehicle volume will eventually translate to noisier environment for developments next to roads. Stacks or units facing busy roads will have to contend with the noise impact and knowing which road is busy will be the earliest indication of which stacks or units to avoid.
- The road category indication is currently available via paid mean through LTA. Currently it only served as guideline for new development, thus the availability of information will only be kept at certain layer which is almost non assessable to any consultants or real estate agents.
- In this vicinity, there are Tampines GreenForest to the South and Tampines GreenLace to the North. Both are BTO projects launched back in 2013 January (Tampines GreenForest) and 2012 September (Tampines GreenLace). These 2 developments which are only stone throw away will allow buyers to understand the risk you are putting yourself in when you select a unit in either Tampines GreenFlora or Tampines GreenBloom.
- Price range which was given by the developer and usually used by estate agents as a guideline will not serve as accurate benchmark as prices changes across different time frame, level differences, location within the same site, view potentials etc. There has been recorded data from Sales of Balance Flats where prices have moderated to up to S$10,000.
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.