- Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide and use it at your own risk.
- Please note that changes/ update based on available information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
- Analysis was done based on available data at the time of publishing of this review.
- As each and every unit has it's own attributes, analysis shown here only represent the majority units in the stacks having the same attribute including sun, wind, view, distance etc.
- This development consists of 711 units of pure residential enclave without commercial component. The land itself is about 2ha with plot ratio of 3.0.
- This development will be the last plot of development within this enclave which consists of Buangkok Tropica, Buangkok Edgeview, Buangok Parkvista and mixed development of Buangkok Sq (as shown in images above). This development is not one of TOD (transport oriented development) due to distance away from the Buangkok MRT which is more than 500m and close to 1km.
- The site is sited next to The Institute of Mental Health and across Buangkok Drive will be 1 long strip of land amounted to 14ha reserved for Business 1 land use. Immediately next to this B1 land use is another 15ha of land reserved under white land use which is not determine yet. Further north will be land use for transport which is currently occupied by SBS transit.
- The MSCP was place along Buangkok Link to act as buffer separating the institute. The designer seems to be bogged down too much on getting the units all facing true north south rather than take advantage of the site to maximise the common green area to the west and internal green space.
- We won’t dwell much into the amenities as you can access all these data from government website apart from all the info given in the HDB site plan and website.
- In terms of pricing comparison, we have in our database record for most units (except rental units if any) for Hougang Capeview (2011), Hougang Dewcourt (2011), Hougang Parkedge (2013), Hougang Crimson (2013) and Hougang Meadow (2013) to give you a better idea of how price on each level should be rather than comparing on average pricing or range bound which doesn’t give an accurate representation and leading to future losses. Buangkok developments were all concentrated at the same enclave and were launched almost within 2 years span from September 2014 onward; price movement would not be as visible. Compassvale Helm (2013) and Compassvale Ancilla (2011) are both too close to Buangkok MRT and will not give a clear reflection of price movement.
"Your attention to detail which you helped me understand the various concept of wind direction, sun analysis and unit facing is indeed a league of its own."
For 1st or 2nd timer buyer, you will have to ask yourself these questions:
personalised analysis for BTO pre-booking, post-booking, condo pre-booking are currently available with more detailed informations.
details available here
stage payment to ensure delivery of service before payment request.
final payment after booking exercise!
details available here
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.