- Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide and use it at your own risk.
- Please note that changes/ update based on available information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
- Analysis was done based on available data at the time of publishing of this review.
- As each and every unit has it's own attributes, analysis shown here only represent the majority units in the stacks having the same attribute including sun, wind, view, distance etc.
"even buying a $300 thing some of us research for weeks on which is the best brand etc what more a $300k house? "
- mrs. lim (2015)
- This development consists of 590 residential units spread out over 3 high rise blocks. The site is a 2ha plot of land with plot ratio 3.5. No commercial component in this development since Kebun Baru Mall is just across Ang Mo Kio Street 22.
- New development in Ang Mo Kio has been rare and few due to limited land over this mature town. Since 2010, there are only a handful of launches; Yio Chu Kang Vista was launched back in Sept 2011, Cheng San Court and Teck Ghee Parkview both in Sept 2012 and Kebun Baru Court back in January 2013. Based on Masterplan 2014, there are still few plots of land to be developed as residential development with similar plot ratio. This information will be available to our paid subscribers only.
- To the north of the site, there will be a plot of land reserved for high rise nursing home. Based on our experience, the nursing home should it be of the new version/standard, it will not be more than 8 habitable floors (note that there will be additional 1 non habitable floor for services). To the south, this development may goes up to 27 storey high, whether the residents will get a glimpse of Bishan - AMK Park will depend on existing blocks to the south which is up to 12 storey high, the distance between Ang Mo Kio Court blocks to block 222, 223, 224 and 225 and the depth of Bishan - AMK Park; these will determine if even the top most floor can get a view of it. Good news is, at hausanalyst, we can simulate this scenario. The same can be said of view to towards Ang Mo Kio town garden west.
- For the site itself, MSCP was placed to the north to buffer the presence of high rise nursing home (the effect will be very much depends on whether the nursing home still goes for the ‘U’ shape concept and where will the main facade face). The internal garden will only benefit mid level and lower level units as higher level units will not get to enjoy it as much due to scale of the garden.
- We won’t dwell much into the amenities as you can access all these data from government website apart from all the info given in the HDB site plan and website.
- In terms of pricing comparison, we have in our database record for most units (except rental units if any) for Yio Chu Kang Vista (2011), Cheng San Court (2012), Teck Ghee Parkview (2012) and Kebun Baru Court (2013) to give you a better idea of how price on each level should be rather than comparing on average pricing or range bound which doesn’t give an accurate representation and leading to future losses.
For 1st or 2nd timer buyer, you will have to ask yourself these questions:
personalised analysis for BTO pre-booking, post-booking, condo pre-booking are currently available with more detailed informations.
details available here
stage payment to ensure delivery of service before payment request.
final payment after booking exercise!
details available here
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.