- Readers are advised to use information available here as study guide and use it at your own risk.
- Please note that changes/ update based on available information will be made from time to time, readers are advised to check on this page regularly.
- Analysis was done based on available data at the time of publishing of this review.
- As each and every unit has it's own attributes, analysis shown here only represent the majority units in the stacks having the same attribute including sun, wind, view, distance etc.
- This development consists of 824 units of pure residential enclave without commercial component. The land itself is about 3ha with plot ratio of 2.8.
- This development is bit tricky in the sense that it’s either going to be a gem or a temporary dud! This development is sited next to Simpang which is slated for future development. If you buy now, price may appreciate due to inflation and hopefully faster due to potential of Simpang. But when Simpang start to take shape, you may need to endure short term environmental impact from construction works at Simpang.
- Sited next to Yishun Avenue 8 that connected Yishun, Seletar and all the way to Punggol, this development will offer positive opportunity as rental hub for workers who will be based in Seletar in the future. Currently this development will be mostly for those with private transport as everything is bit too far away. Public transport like bus will be provided, but travelling to basic amenities will still take some time rather than just stroll.
- While we note the reason of placing the MSCP along Yishun Street 42 is for easy access and kept traffic away from highway, we were puzzled by the site planning of not utilising MSCP to shield off the highway impact (noise, view...) and future construction work from Simpang development. In short, there’s a better solution to this site than current layout.
- We won’t dwell much into the amenities as you can access all these data from government website apart from all the info given in the HDB site plan and website.
- In terms of pricing comparison, we have in our database record for most units (except rental units) for Yishun Natura (2011), Fern Grove @ Yishun (2014), Palm Breeze @ Yishun (2013) and Saraca Breeze @ Yishun (2013) to give you a better idea of how price on each level should be rather than comparing an average pricing or range bound which doesn’t give an accurate representation and leading to future losses.
For 1st or 2nd timer buyer, you will have to ask yourself these questions:
personalised analysis for BTO pre-booking, post-booking, condo pre-booking are currently available with more detailed informations.
details available here
"Your attention to detail which you helped me understand the various concept of wind direction, sun analysis and unit facing is indeed a league of its own."
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner of this publication.